Planning for a winter course? I didn't. Express your opinion.

A Poll, an Ice Storm, and Winter Term

I wrote a popular posting here once, Winter Term, Love it or hate it? about attending school during the (rather short) period between Fall and Spring terms.

I have winter on the brain today - - in Kentucky we are expecting a possible ice storm. Of course, WKU is probably closed. Hopefully anyway.

Getting back to Winter Term, although I never attended college for Winter Term, I did go to Summer Term once. Everything was jammed into a much smaller timeframe, and Kentucky was extra hot that summer, so I remember mostly sweating and studying with not a lot of break time in-between.

BUT I needed to take those classes, get the two classes I took over with and then graduate.

If you love or hate Winter Term, or don't care, let me know via this poll.You can add your opinion to others!

Betsyanne
Former Nontraditional Student - Education (English and Allied Arts - English, Theater Production, Speech and Debate)
Former BA, English, and a minor in Art too.


And hey, get connected!

Here are more of my Nontrad links:

The Nontrad site and blog 

Join Nontrads on Facebook 

Nontrads on Yahoo 

Nontrads on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)