Scholarship sites for non-traditional students

Non-traditional students need scholarships and grants... maybe even more than traditional students do.

The reason? They not only have to worry about money for school, many have houses, apartments, jobs, families, car loans, and other responsibilities.

Of course, a non-traditional student can get a loan - but these must be paid back. The FAFSA official site is the best place to start for loans.

But for scholarships and grants, the Nontraditional Student Scholarship Page can be helpful. I have reviewed these sites to make sure that they are still available.

Also, I concentrated on only FREE sites because when I was making this page, I was a non-traditional student trying to make my loan payment squeak out to the end of each month.

Do you have a favorite FREE scholarship or grant site you would like added to this page? Just let me know.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:05 AM

    thank you for your help. I find looking for scholarship aid frustrating when most of it is designed for youngsters leaving high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. I love hearing that the scholarship page has helped you.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)