Do you have time to read? You can make time. How I do...

Yes, nontraditional students are VERY busy. Do you make time to read?
Is this you??? haha....














Even in-between semesters. Some are working full or part time. Others are trying to get signed up for classes, or catch up on needed work at home, OR are taking a well-deserved break.

I am not in school right now. But I'm thinking of doing that (again). But whether or not I am in school, I make time for reading both fiction and non-fiction books. Sometimes it is not a LOT of time.... but I try to read every day. NOT just a textbook either.

Why? It's fun. Seriously. It's also good to "escape" from the pressures of everyday life.

I'm reading a Dean Koontz book that I thought I would NOT enjoy at first. But then I started really liking it. I'm about 2/3 through with it so far. It's Icebound.

Here is my link to it on Amazon:


The one I have has a different picture on the cover. It is really good.

List YOUR book favorites or what you are reading as a comment if you wish. I will put this posting on the Nontrad Facebook page too.

Go, Nontrads! Have a great Winter Break or Winter Session at school too. :-)

Betsyanne

 I sell books and collectibles on Ebay, Amazon, and Etsy. Here are some of my current Ebay listings:

Some Nontrad links: The Nontrad site and blog Join Nontrads on Facebook Nontrads on Yahoo


Nontrads on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)