My writing - blogs, poetry, non-fiction and fiction...


I love the idea of going back to writing. There will be no more putting off my writing like I've been doing. PLUS I want to get my garden plans done.

This week I'm going to see all the movies I possibly can. It's been months and months without doing anything but grading and planning.

Non-traditional students -- I may join your group again -- it all depends. This could be a month of changes for me.

I guess being a non-traditional student when I was (as an older student) really woke me up to the fact that I could do ANYTHING I wanted to do -- or at least could TRY to.

I deeply respect all the other non-traditional students out there who are trying their very best. KUDOS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)