Do you blog? Are you a nontraditional student? Comment below.

 
I am following several great nontraditional blogs.

They are listed to the right here on this blog.

Some of the other ones I used to follow have graduated. Some kept up their blogs, some didn't.

I love hearing about the experiences of many different students who are going back to school after a break.

What is YOUR story? Do you know a nontraditional student?

I am looking forward to finding more nontraditional student blogs this year. You can click on a blog you like here, and follow their journeys. You won't be disappointed!

And share your experiences here too.

All for now
E. Sheppard
Former Nontraditional Student (Teaching)
Current Student (Writer and Artist)

And here is another interesting blog posting:

The big list of Nontrad Sites- Version C

And here are some of my other nontraditional student links:

The Nontrad site and blog

Join Nontrads on Facebook

Nontrads on Yahoo

Nontrads on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)