Study checklist with a study helper - funny!

A study helper!
A study helper - and so cute!

I went to find a neat nontraditional student photo for a short blog posting tonight and found this great photo.

This really cute photo is by Carrinated on Flickr. The text that is under this photo goes:


Dog on lap - check
Coffee - check
Studying materials - check
ready to go!

 I like it.

So... how is your studying going? Does your pet help YOU with your studies?

Share with a comment.





 All for now,





Some Nontrad links: The Nontrad site and blog Join Nontrads on Facebook Nontrads on Yahoo Nontrads on Twitter

8 comments:

  1. That pic is adorable!!! I have 3 dogs and my oldest THINKS he is helping by laying on the laptop when it is on my bed and then compulsively licking himself until I almost explode!

    Hey......

    I FINISHED MY LAST ASSIGNMENT FOR MY LAST CLASS FOR MY BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Thanks so much for all of your support!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that assignment is finished, I'll bet! Congratulations. YAY!!! And you are very welcome. I love your postings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I sit in the recliner with the laptop in my lap and my little lapdog curls up butt side to the computer to keep warm!

    One more final... and I'm done for the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny. Two people already studying with their dogs...

    I love it.

    Good luck on that last final! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:23 PM

    My poor dog is no help at all. She stares at me and whimpers to go out for a walk! Soon, Maia, soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny! Someday I would like to get a dog. I have a cat, who I dote on, but a dog just sounds neat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogs are wonderful if you get girl dogs! I have had 3 boy dogs in my life and have one now. They are insane animals! This house is only big enough for one Neurotic and I already claimed that title. My daughter is trying to take my crown from me and she may just do that but the messed up dog? Nuh-uh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet there are some stories you could tell about your dogs! Funny.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)