Catching up with ANTSHE

Have you checked out the ANTSHE site yet?

There are many states represented here. ANTSHE stands for the  Association for Non-Traditional Students in Higher Education.

If you are a student group or help nontraditional students you can join and become part of the group. They have an annual meeting, a new forum, a book about being a nontraditional student, and members from all over the U.S. Their latest conference was last weekend. I look forward to hearing about it.

I finally became a member this year. I was not able to attend the conference, but I hope to learn about more nontraditional groups and find out what they are doing.

Are you a member of ANTSHE? If you are, comment below and let me know if you have attended a conference and what it was like. Here is that site: http://antshe.org/.

Thanks!

Betsyanne


See the ANTSHE Conference Agenda.
See some older conference photos


Get connected! We would love to have you on one of our Nontrad Sites. Here are some: The Nontrad site and blog Join Nontrads on Facebook Nontrads on Yahoo and Nontrads on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)