The Online Education Database





Here's an interesting site I just found recently.

It's called the Online Education Database.

Here is the link:
http://oedb.org/library/features/best-online-research-sites

This site includes online research sites, choosing a degree,
financial aid, and more.

I think it's worth a look. I had time to check out a couple of the pages, and they looked both legit and helpful.

When I get a little more time, I plan to put this on the Non-Trads site. Also, I will put at least one Non-Trads group from each state on the site, to get the ball rolling. At least it will be a starting point.

I would appreciate any other site addresses that you think would be of value to non-traditional students. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)