I am done with Spring Semester - - NOW what?

Are you done with Spring semester? Almost done?

Some of you have just graduated. Congratulations!! I know how much hard work and dedication this must have taken.

And some people have taken just one semester, or one class, others a whole courseload, for the first time or after many semesters.

So... what is your next step? Have you decided your plans for this summer, and for Fall?

I would be interested to know what you are doing. If you are a nontraditional student, comment on what you plan to do next. If you help nontraditional students, have you learned something this year you would like to share? Or would you like to give some advice to nontrads?

This should make for some interesting comments, I think!

Nontraditionally Yours,




Some Nontrad links: The Nontrad site and blog Join Nontrads on Facebook Nontrads on YahooNontrads on Twitter

The neat circular puzzle clip art at the top of this posting is from the Microsoft Clipart pages.

6 comments:

  1. Well, in addition to the regular gardening and canning I always do I am taking 6 hours this summer so I can graduate in December. I met with a professor at WKU yesterday and am seriously considering applying there for my masters program.

    I'm anxious about it. It is a daunting process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to stare at my $170,000.00 piece of paper very often this summer! I will get some gardening done, run some ambulance calls, get caught up on fire dept. responsibilities, and maybe go grocery shopping once before the fall! =) Then it is off to grad school for 2 more years.

    My advice? Every day that you wake up, shout out loud, "One day closer!!!" Just think of how many days closer you will be after the summer break! 3.5 months = approximately 105 days closer to your degree and all you had to do was enjoy your vacation!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your vision and enthusiasm, Nicki! You are going to be SO SMART when you are done. I can't wait to hear about the next two years and beyond. I will be gardening too. That is interesting that you help the Fire Department. And only shopping once? You are a very organized person, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep us posted floweringmama! I know I would like to know what you decide to do - - will it be a Master's Program?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Betsy! I did my grocery shopping last week. Sadly, I am not THAT organized and my family eats like cows so I will be back to that dreaded store soon! =) Thanks for all the compliments!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)