I will be adding to the Nontrad Student website

Kentucky state welcome sign, along Interstate ...Image via Wikipedia



















Hi all!

I am adding to the Nontrad Website this week. I have started with Kentucky, because I live there. Here is the link to that page (the Kentucky page) http://www.nontradstudents.com/kentucky.html.

I think putting scholarship links, advice links, and more from each state will really improve all of the State Pages on the site. This will help nontraditional students find more information that will help them go back to school after a break.

If you have some great state links that you would like to see on the state pages, just let me know.

Later!
-Betsyanne


Some Nontrad links:
The Nontrad site and blog
Join Nontrads on Facebook
Nontrads on Yahoo
Nontrads on Twitter
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)