Do you think you can't do it? Listen to Nick Vujicic tell about himself

 This video is called "No Arms, No Legs, No Worries," and Look at Yourself After Watching This.

Just double-click this video to watch it bigger on YouTube if you want.



I saw this today and went "Wow!"  - - - I cried too. Nick certainly has had to come to terms with what he does not have, and has ended up being grateful for what he does have. This video sure puts some things into perspective, doesn't it? What do you think of this video? Does it make you want to try your hardest, to do things you didn't think were possible? Let me know by commenting on it below.

-Betsyanne

Some Nontrad links: The Nontrad site and blog Join Nontrads on Facebook Nontrads on Yahoo Nontrads on Twitter
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I've seen Nick before. He certainly is inspirational. Makes me wonder what I have to complain about! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)