The Good Stuff - The Nontraditional Student page at the Federal Aid page (US)

The Good Stuff - quality websites to help nontraditional students...

Here is a great site that points to other quality sites. Because it is made by the Federal Government (US) you can trust it. It is a page on the Federal Student Aid site that is made especially for students who are going back to school after a break.

Also, it covers a demographic that is very important: students who need to get their GED.

The topics covered here include Careers in Demand, Standardized Tests and How to Prepare, Assessing Yourself, Title IV, College Costs, Funding and Repayment.

Here is that link:
Nontraditional Students at the Student Aid Pages

I hope you find it useful. Have a great week!

Nontraditionally Yours,
Elizabeth Sheppard


Some of my links!
The Nontraditional Student website
The Nontraditional Student blog
My Personal site - the Betsyanne page
The Betsyanne blog - The Moon and the Willow Tree
My Squidoo Pages (give me a rating if you have time!)
(My referral) Join Squidoo if you don't already have a page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)