Here is another great Nontrads group to join...

You can't join enough really great Nontrad groups.

Here is one I just found lately. It is on Facebook, which makes it really handy for Nontrads who are already on Facebook.

Here is the link:

Non-Traditional College Student Support Group

Here is the description from the group site:
"We are looking for people who have advanced knowledge of:
A&P
Sociology
Psychology
Statistics
Mathematics
Social Problems
Calculus
Trigonometry
College Algebra
Geology
Anthropology
Western Civilization (til 1700 & 1700 to now)
Foreign Language (Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, German, Russian, etc.)
Nursing Courses of ANY kind

If I missed ANY SUBJECT, please let me know. We will add them as we get them or post a discussion question on the board.

**NOTE** Websites are a must! If someone has questions about a subject and you happen to know a site that will be useful, PLEASE, share it with the group!:)"

I have talked to the group founder and she is really nice. I joined it too!

ES
The Nontrad Yahoo Group
The Nontrad Website
The Nontrad Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)