Some Nontraditional Student ideas for Spring Break
Here are a few things you can do on Spring Break, or on the weekend:
1. Get caught up on your projects and studies. You will feel a lot better when you go back to class being on top of things.
2. Have a Family Day with the kids.
3. Go on a short REAL vacation out of town.
4. Type up your handwritten notes
5. Sleep a lot.
6. Go on a hike.
7. Hang out with your best friend or get a haircut. Try out those masks on the shelf that you have been saving.
8. Journal about being a Nontraditional Student this week and zero in even more on your goals.
9. Go out to eat with your significant other.
More ideas? List them as comments. Thanks!