School and vacations...


TAKING A BREAK

Just a thought today.

I hope that all non-traditional students can take at least a short break from school this summer or fall.

You, the reader, too.

I know I've read many studies about vacations and time off. It's just good for people in many ways.

Rest allows everyone to recharge their personal batteries so they can get back to their work or studies with renewed energy and positivity.

I think this means everyone. And non-traditional students know that being in school is just plain hard work. Period.

So if it's at all possible, I hope that each non-traditional student reading this can take at least a small break from school work this summer or fall if he or she can.

A special day, a relaxing evening - - even if it's just for hours instead of days, this rest can be so important.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 AM

    This is so true! I wrote a post about this the other day at nontraditionastudent.wordpress.com. I'm taking the entire summer off because I need time to start to like school again. I do much better when I like school and am excited about it.

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up and adding my blog to your blogroll, Katie. I can't wait to read more of yours too. I'm glad you are able to take the summer off.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)