Getting the word out... and redoing the website!

Last week, I decided to write a lens (like a web page or a story) about Non-traditional students on the Squidoo pages. I titled it "What People Need to Know about Non-Traditional Students." I went on to list some things about non-traditional students like their issues, etc. I then posted it to Squidoo. Well, it hasn't gotten a lot of readers. I think I will need to scope it down to a smaller subject.

Here are some of my ideas:

1. Hints for Non-Traditional Students - finding a good daycare
2. Learning Groups for older students
3. Polishing up Study Skills for new college learners
4. Should you go back to college?
5. The Best Scholarship Sites out there!

I like #5 best. The most popular of all the sites is the one I did yesterday. It's about KUNG FU - The TV Series. I just loved David Carradine as Caine.
________________________________________________

THE NON-TRADITIONAL STUDENT WEBSITE
I am redoing this site this week. I even made it a new logo! I have some new story links on there that I know you would enjoy. Just click below to go there and read about real non-traditional students and their stories.

Read Non-traditional Student Stories Here

I would also love to hear your stories. You can send them to me here, or I can post them on the website.

Digg!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're planning on addressing adult learner groups. I find it really difficult to start and maintain study groups with non-traditional students. Our schedules are so demanding and varied that these rarely work out.

    Any tips on that kind of thing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for supporting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gives me an idea. I could write about adult learner groups and put what worked for me. I think I will do that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)