Hello, nontraditional students - - here is a book to try, The Artist's Way. I like it a lot.

Hello, Nontraditional Students!

I hope things are going well for you.

It's a new year, and YOU can decide what you want to do in it, and for that matter, for the rest of your life.

My advice (also to myself!) is to get and really read and go through some Positivity books - - you can read them every day. They do help me, when I make time for them..

I have listed the first of a few postings. Below is the first book  I like, that has been helpful to me. You can order a NEW copy if you wish, but also make sure to check out the used book links, and choose a vendor with lots of good feedback. You can save a lot of money that way.

The first book I would like to share with you is:

2.  The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity by Julia Cameron:



This way of life (being creative) can be done using this book to help. It has Action Steps, activities, and journaling that you can do to Take Action to be more creative in all areas of your life.

It is NOT just for artists, but it is helpful to them especially.

It's really a great book. And I hope you like it too.

Comment below if you have already discovered this book, and how you use it. I'd love to hear.

Until next time,

I am - - - Nontraditionally Yours,
-Betsyanne

- - Former Nontraditional Student - who took Education classes, English and Allied Arts.

You can also join me here:

The Nontraditional Student Website (find your State page there)

Nontrads on Twitter, 

and
The Nontraditional Student Facebook page

See you there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)