The Busy Educator (Marjan Glavac) is now on Facebook.

Marjan Glavac is now on Facebook.

For those nontraditional students who are taking Education classes, he has a free blog and loves to share his knowledge about the subject.

Here is his new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheBusyEducator/

You will need to cut and paste this address (not a hard thing, beginning computer users) until I can figure out how to highlight just this line on my iPad. Ack. (Better yet: I will fix this later on, using a "regular" computer.)

He also has a website here:

http://www.TheBusyEducator.com.

I like it!

Do you have some links you would like other nontraditional students to know about? List them as a comment today. Thanks.

-Betsyanne
Former Nontraditional Student in Education

And here are some of my other Nontrad links:
 The Nontrad site and blog

Join Nontrads on Facebook

Nontrads on Yahoo

and Nontrads on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)