Nontrad Secrets!

I ran across a great article today at the University of Miami Commuter Center.

It is called "A Nontraditional Student Shares Secrets of His Success."

In this article, Frank Koscielski, 47, shares his personal strategies for success as a nontraditional student.

One tip is to keep a tape recorder in the car. Another is to kill your TV!

Find out more here:
http://www.units.muohio.edu/saf/reslife/commuter/nontraditionalstudents.php#secrets

There are only a few links at the bottom that work. One is the GPA Calculator, and one more is the self-assessment of computer skills. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:42 PM

    Ooh, thanks for this information as I really needed to hear what Frank had to share along with all of the other useful information. :-)

    The speedreading test was quite helpful as well.

    ~Ray~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am really glad you liked it. That's one of the few tips I have read about TV... sometimes I have to just shut it off. I'm glad the speedreading test was helpful. I haven't taken it yet, but that is one thing one of my elementary teachers taught us. But I would like to see it too to see if it is a lot different. Anyhow, thank you for your comment. It is very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:13 PM

    You're more than welcome and thank you for sharing such great resources with us.

    Keep 'em comin'! :-)

    ~Ray~

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) I will do my best. Thanks so much. :-) You made my day.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)