Your College Backpack - What is in it?

Backpack and cat by Katy Brady on Flickr.
















I was inspired to write this posting by a recent Squidoo lens called Essential Items for Your College Backpack by kburns421 on Squidoo.

She lists many things to carry in your backpack, including a computer if your teacher allows one in class.

She also suggests carrying personal items, books, snacks, and more.

I think her list is great.

My favorites she mentions are a thumb drive, tissues, phone, credit card, cash, keys, and ID, which she lists first.

I would also bring a notebook with PLENTY of paper in it. There were many times that other students would forget their paper, and I would be able to share too.

I loved the campus map idea on her page too.

I used to bring many of the things on her list. It was easy for me to remember to bring some of these things in my backpack sometimes because when I was a nontraditional student, I used to stash my purse inside my backpack.

Talking about backpacks, I noticed that some other nontraditional  students had rolling backpacks. I bet these helped their backs! I had a traditional backpack with nice padded straps, which also helped.

Back to items to put in a backpack, I would add a small portable Calendar to my required backpack items, too.

What is YOUR must-haves for your backpack? Leave a comment and share them!

Betsyanne
Current and Former Nontraditional Student

Former: Education (English and Allied Arts)
Current: Learning Online (SEO and blogging, website-making) and Offline (Art)

And here are some more Nontrad links: 

The Nontrad site and blog

Join Nontrads on Facebook

Nontrads on Yahoo

Nontrads on Twitter 

And here are some of my Squidoo pages:

Free Scholarship Search Sites

What is a Nontrad?

How to Make Friends as a Nontraditional Student

Students with Disabilities CAN Succeed in School

See you next posting! And thanks for stopping by. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this amazing site needs much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!
    best rolling backpack for college

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment. I would love that! :-)